- Whenever you are feeling tired, munch on a cucumber. Cucumbers are known to contain a good source of Vitamins such as B and a lot of Carbohydrates that can provide an energetic quick pick-me-up. It can last for hours.
- Is your bathroom mirror fogging up after a shower? Rub a cucumber slice along the mirror will purge the fog and provide a soothing, spa-like fragrance.
- Are the planting beds in your garden getting ruined by grubs and slugs? Place a few slices of cucumbers in a small aluminum can and your garden will be free of pests all year long. Cucumber’s chemicals react well with aluminum and produce a repulsive scent that is undetectable to humans but drive garden pests crazy and make them evacuate the area.
- Are you wondering how to remove cellulite easily and quickly before going out or heading to the pool? Try rubbing a couple of cucumbers on the problemed area(s) for a couple of minutes. Cucumber’s Phytochemicals will cause the collagen in your skin to shrink, firming up the outer skin and reducing the cellulite’s visibility. Try it on wrinkles; it works quite as well too!!!
- Suffering from a terrible headache or do you want to avoid hangovers? Munch on a cucumber before going to bed and you shall wake up refreshed and headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to restock essential nutrients that were lost from the body, keeping everything in equilibrium, avoiding both a hangover and headache!!
- Trying to fight off that afternoon or evening snacking overdoes? Cucumbers were often used by European trappers, traders and explores for quick meals to prevent hunger feelings.
- Want to polish your shoes quickly? Rub a freshly cut cucumber over the shoes, Cucumber’s chemicals will provide a quick and durable shine. In addition to its ability to repel water.
- Are you out of WD 40 and need to fix an annoying or squeaky hinge? Take a cucumber the rub it against the problematic hinge, the squeak is gone almost instantly!
- Are you stressed out and don't have time for massage, facial or visit to the spa? Chop up an entire cucumber and put it in boiling water, the cucumber’s chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber with react with the boiling water that is released in the steam, creating a soothing, relaxing aroma that has been shown the reduce stress in new mothers and college students during final exams.
- Having problem with bad breath after lunch and you realize you don't have a gum or mints? Place a slice of cucumber in your mouth then press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath, the cucumber’s phytochemcials will kill the bacteria in your mouth that is responsible for causing bad breath.
- Want to go the 'green' way to clean your faucets, sinks or stainless steel? Slice of cucumber then rub it on the surface you want to clean, not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the shine, but it won't leave streaks and won't harm you fingers or fingernails while you clean.
- Writing with a pen and made a mistake? Peal a cucumber and slowly use it to erase the pen writing, it also works great on crayons and markers that kids have used to decorate the walls in their own way!!
Checkout this delicious Lebanese Yogurt Salad with Cucumbers recipe.
Pass this to everybody you may know who is looking for better and safer ways to solve life's everyday problems. Use a Cucumber.