A good and healthy salad recipe consisting of boiled vegetable as the main ingredients may not only satisfy your hunger but it is rich in nutritious substances. This light salad recipe takes 10-15 minutes to prepare and is considered a recipe for healthy food.
Boiled Vegetable Salad Ingredients:
- 1 boiled cauliflower
- 2 boiled carrots
- 1 full cup of boiled green peas
- 1 full cup of green beans
- 4 boiled potatoes of small size
- 1 full cup of boiled mushrooms
- 4 pieces of boiled red radish
- 1 medium size boiled onion
- 1 boiled egg
- ½ small punch of fresh parsley
- 4 table spoons of olive oil
- 3 table spoons of vinegar
- 1 table spoon of mustard
- Few stuffed olives
- Dash of salt and black pepper powder
Method for Preparing the Boiled Vegetable Salad:
Boil each ingredient separately then set it aside till it cools down. Chop the boiled ingredients and distribute onto the serving plates without mixing the boiled vegetable ingredients.
In a seperate bowel, add olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper and mix them together. Pour the mixture on top of the boiled vegetable salad ingredients and decorate the plate with the stuffed olives.
Chop the fresh parsley leaves to extremely small pieces and sprinkle the chopped parsley on top of the serving plates then add a few parsley leaves around the edges of the serving plates to decorate it.
- The Boiled Vegetable Salad serves 2-4 people.
Please don't hesitate to ask any question and do let others know what you think about this Boiled Vegetable Salad recipe in the comments below.