Caviar and Eggs Salad Ingredients:
- 250 Grams (9 Ounces) Caviar
- 8 boiled eggs
- 1 cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- few olives
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 2 table spoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tea spoon of mustard
- 1 tea spoon lemon juice
- Dash of salt and black powder pepper to taste
Method for Preparing the Caviar and Eggs Salad:
- Cut the cabbage into quarters and distribute onto four serving plates.
- Chop the red bell pepper to small pieces and each olive into two halves.
- Chop the tomatoes into quarters and the cucumbers into rings.
- Shred the carrots into small portions and set aside then cut the onion and the red pepper into rings.
- Mix half the onion rings with the chopped tomatoes and mix the other half of the onion rings with the red pepper rings.
- In a separate bowl add olive oil, lemon juice, yogurt, vinegar, salt, black pepper powder, and the chopped leaves then mix together to create a dressing.
Distribute each portion of the vegetable ingredients onto each serving plate and either pour the dressing on top of the vegetables' serving plates or serve it on the side. Decorate each vegetable plate with corn, olives, egg portions and Purslane.
- The Caviar and Eggs Salad serves 4 people.
Please don't hesitate to ask any question and do let others know what you think about this Caviar and Eggs Salad recipe in the comments below.