The stuffed cucumber recipe is a weird type of a breakfast salad/appetizers since peaches are added to vegetables. However, this is what gives it a different and distinctive taste in the morning time. This recipe takes 5 minutes to prepare.
Stuffed Cucumbers Recipe Ingredients:
- 1-2 large cucumbers
- 4 yellow peaches
- 1 soft celery rib
- ¼ kilogram (9 ounces) Steamed Asparagus
- 1-2 leafs of Romanian lettuce
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Dash of salt and spices to taste
- Cut a triangle shape into the cucumber and scoop out the middle section (seeds) and the pulp with a spoon. Chop the triangular section to small cubes. Cut the peaches, asparagus, apple and the celery rib to small cubes.
- In a separate bowel mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice and yogurt with salt and spices to make a dressing, then mix all the ingredients together with the dressing.
- Place the lettuce leafs on top of the cucumber then add the mixed ingredients on top.
- Serves 1-2 people.
- When you're not in a mood for cooking, you should think about a raw diet . The stuffed cucumber for breakfast is a good quick solution .
- It is very easy and simple to prepare and for those who trying to lose weight or want to have a natural and healthy breakfast, use less mayonnaise and that would make the stuffed cucumber healthier.
Please don't hesitate to ask any question and do let others know what you think about this Stuffed Cucumber recipe in the comments below.