Rice Salad Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups of boiled rice.
- 4 small tomatoes.
- ¼ Kilogram (4 Ounces) cooked fish fillets, flaked.
- 1 parsley bunch.
- 1 green onion.
- 1 table spoon of vinegar.
- 1 tea spoon of mustard.
- Salt and black pepper powder to taste.
- 3 table spoons of oil.
Method for Preparing The Rice Salad Recipe:
- Boil the rice and when cooked wash with cold water then drain it.
- Cut the tomatoes and the fish fillet then add it to the rice bowel.
- Chop the green onion and the parsley into tinny small pieces to garnish the rice bowel.
- In a separate bowel, mix the vinegar, oil and the mustard with the salt and pepper and use it as a rice salad dressing.
- Pour the rice salad dressing mixture on top of the rice bowel.
Cover the bowel and set it aside for ½ hour prior to serving.
- The Rice Salad recipe serves 2 people.
Please don't hesitate to ask any question and do let others know what you think about this Rice Salad recipe in the comments below.